Monday, November 1, 2021

Online Mahi - Week 3

 Kia ora!

How are you all doing? Is everyone doing okay in their bubbles? 

We hear the announcement if lockdown is extended today. If we are in lockdown for longer, I will be having a Zoom again on Thursday at 10am. I will send the Zoom link to your adults and to your emails. This is not compulsory. I will hopefully have a fun Kahoot for us to do.

For Maths and Te Reo I have assigned you a task on Education Perfect. If you have forgotten your password for this, you are able to reset it yourself or simply send me an email and I will reset this for you.

Your learning activities are below. You click the arrow on the Google Slide to find activities for the next few days. 

Weekly Check In - Click here to fill in the form


 

 If you are having trouble with anything, you need help, you want to talk or just catch up please send me an email on sstevenson@hameast.school.nz. I am generally online and available most of the day until 3pm. 

 Take care,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment