Sunday, October 17, 2021

Online Learning - Term 4

 Kia ora,

I hope all my Rūma Waru tamariki and whānau are doing well. I am crossing my fingers I will see you all very shortly for our last term together. 

Here are some activities for you to have a go at! I have an activity for writing that can be done digitally or on a piece of paper. There is also a Google Form you can use to let me know how you are doing. A creative project is also at the bottom of this blog post. 

I have assigned you a Literacy and Math task on Education Perfect. Click here to access Education Perfect. If you do not remember your login details, please flick me an email on: sstevenson@hameast.school.nz.

Google Form - Kei te pēhea koe?

Check in - CLICK

Tuhituhi - Writing


Creative Offline Activities

No comments:

Post a Comment