Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Home learning - Wiki 1 - Wednesday till Friday

 Mōrena, kei te pēhea koe?

How is life going at home? I hope you are all enjoying some quality time together, relaxing, enjoying the sunshine and trying to see the positives. One positive thing I am enjoying is bird watching from outside my windows. Spring is just round the corner.

I am loving your emails and questions, I love hearing from you all. 

I have assigned you new tasks on Mathletics and Education Perfect. Please access Education Perfect here: Click. You can use your school email to create an account and see the Maths, English and Te Reo activities I have set you. This will then ask you to create a password. I am available to help you to set this up if it is not working.

Here are some more activities for your home learning.

Missing seeing your smiling faces! I wonder how our broad bean plants are doing? I hope they will be okay!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! There is so much learning on here for you all Room 8. I think I'm going to go into google drawings and make a design for Iggy's kennel too. I was talking with my friend in England this morning and her dog has eaten the whole back of her sofa so she's had to tape it all up! She's a bit of a naughty dog, even though she's really cute! I hope everyone is managing to have fun during lockdown as well as doing some mahi. What sorts of things have you been doing to keep yourself active? I've been walking and noticing how many tui are out and about in Hamilton. What have you seen on your walks?

    ReplyDelete